From:
Christine Bodin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 27 May 2008 17:10:20 +0000
Could formula then be advertised, not just Gerber foods, since he has "no control"? Horror movies with creepy, automatic clips that play when you enter the new page? Other advertising campaigns that sell/have sold in the past with creative shock value? How does one own a website where one has no say at all, no control whatsoever over what images or advertising appears?

I hope he doesn't think we are that naive. "I choose to accept Gerber advertising for non-formula items, even though they are WHO code breakers, because it pays the bills and that is a compromise I am willing to take to run the website." Period, no additional excuses. This would be more honest.

Chrissy
From: "Mary Jozwiak BS, IBCLC, RLC" <[log in to unmask]>