From:
Milee Ed <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 14 Dec 1997 19:26:42 EST
I just read the post from Jan B about being on the Atkinsen diet and her no
heartburn experience. I also had an interesting experience with  heartburn.
About a year ago I started treatng  myself  for a systemic yeast infection. I
did it by diet vitamins garlic ginger lactobacillus, nystatin and dyflucan
with the help of doctors. I also can report that I was eating tums like candy,
after every thing I ate and now no more tums. I wonder if yeast can contrubute
to heatburn also. I have lost so many of my little things that I just lived
with, that I thought was me, but was really the yeast!  Camille