From:
Kate Hallberg <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 8 Jun 2004 08:45:26 -0600
Hi Valerie, yes, I have seen the booklet but I was so disgusted I don't
recall exactly what it says.  I can see it again next Monday since I
disagree with the statement too.

Can I pass this on to the employee in question?  Likely she'll argue that
all the many other viruses the public "knows" are in breastmilk are a great
threat as well, even though the Universal precautions statement is easy to
find.  I mentioned the unreliability of testing in the first month as well-
not so much to influence this woman but because an open minded person was
there as well and she's joining the Peace Corps at the end of the summer and
I want to fill her head with good information.  :-)  She's a friend of a
friend too and I like her.

Kate, mom to Ursula (9), Sage (6.5) and Benno (3!)

http://www.cs.colorado.edu/~kolina/advantages-of-formula.html   "The truth
does not change according to our ability to stomach it - Flannery O'Connor