From:
Renee Beebe <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 13 Aug 2008 20:16:14 -0400
To all of you who have written me off list about "what homeopathic remedy
cured your daughter's eczema?"  You may not understand homeopathy.  It
doesn't just mean "natural" medicine.  homeopathy is a complete system of
energetic medicine all by itself.  Remedies are selected based on individual
symptoms.  both physical and emotional characteristics of the person.  It is
VERY individualized.  the first visit with a physician may take 1.5 hours and is
an in depth interview and history taking.  It is important to be under the care
of an experienced homeopath.  some naturapaths also have training in
homeopathy, but there are homeopaths who JUST do homeopathy.  best of
luck to you.  I urge you to pursue it. It also cured my other daughter's chronic
ear infections (another breastfed baby who NEVER ate dairy!) , and I use it
often for more acute things as well--not just chronic issues.  But chronic stuff
is where holistic medicine shines.  It is an area where our allopathic drs. have
to throw up their hands and admit that they can only treat the symptoms!

Best of luck!

Oh and loved the story about the pg rash and colostrum.  maybe you could
stop pumping and just hand express a little?  or maybe you know a nursing
mom....

Renee