From:
Deena Zimmerman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 30 Jul 1995 13:54:21 -0400
Neonatologists have little use for what they learned on contraception but
those of us pediatricians who deal with adolescents darned better know their
contraceptive facts. Also it is important to knwo of the effects of
contraception on breastfeeding and the effect of breastfeeding on the chilce
of contraceptives. When exclusively breastfeeding, contraception is often a
back up method and thus barrier methods aren't so bad>

--
*  Deena Zimmerman MD MPH                          *
*  Department of Pediatrics                        *