From:
Mary Jozwiak IBCLC <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 18 Jun 2003 10:16:44 -0400
As I posted before, our dear freind Dr. G White passed away this week. He
was an invaluable resource and freind to breastfeeding mothers, pregnant
women and families. My feelings about his death are beyond my ability to
write at this time.

Here are his arrangements for anyone who is interested. I was given
permission from LLL to post them. Some of my friends had Dr White there
when they were born, and others had him attend when they had their own
babies. My love and prayers go out to Mrs White and their large and loving
family, as well as all who were helped by his tireless work.

quote from a LLL source:

Dr. Gregory White passed away Monday, June 16 from complications due to
leukemia. Here is information on Dr. White's funeral arrangements:

Visitation is Thursday, June 19, from 2-8 pm at Drechsler, Brown and
Williams Funeral Home, 203 South Marion Street, Oak Park, Illinois. The
funeral will be at the funeral home on Friday, June 20 at 9:15 am, then
proceed to St. Luke Church for Mass at 10 am. Interment will be at Calvary
Cemetery. The number at the funeral home is 708-383-3191.

More on Dr. White is forthcoming.

end quote

Peace,

Sadly,