From:
Magda Sachs <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 1 Jun 1999 23:05:25 GMT
>Agree with Jan Cornfoot. Mostly because I have a hard time understanding why
the LLL conference @ Orlando was "allowed" to be discussed ad nauseam on
lactnet.<

In my case what I don't understand is why any conference postings are not
allowed, but we have had multiple postings urging us to give custom to an
unrelated business.  Further confusion on my part because posts have to be so
careful about products like breastpumps that names are indicated with asterisks
that are totally unintelligible to the poor person not in the USA, and adverts
for products are discouraged in signature lines (and I don't have a problem with
these rules) -- but we are open to touting for business for a fast food chicken
chain???

Magda Sachs
Breastfeeding Supporter, BfN, UK