From:
Lesley McBurney <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 13 May 1996 19:20:36 +1000
I am reluctantly going to sign off for at least a week.
I am several days behind with my digests because I am busy planning our 20th
wedding anniversary party, which will be bigger than Ben Hur and at my
little house!  Our anniversary is this Wednesday, but the Big Event is on
the 18th.
I'll rejoin you all when the hangover wears off.
In the meantime, if anyone wishes to email me privately, please feel free to
do so.

Lesley McBurney, Brisbane, Australia