From:
Linda Tandy <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 25 Oct 2000 15:15:37 -0500
Thanks to everyone with your support and excellent articles sent regarding
my recent crisis over breastfeeding and jaundice.  Today, my 20 year old
(baby who grew up on me, imagine that!)  was accepted to be an exchange
student in Newcastle, Australia.  I am wondering if there are any
lactnetters from Newcastle, who would like to be a surrogate mom?  She will
be studying at the university there.  You can email me privately.  Thanks!

Linda J. Tandy, MSN, RN, IBCLC
Cedar Rapids, Iowa, USA