From:
"Krainz, Mary Ann" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 5 May 2005 08:03:38 -0500

Nicki writes
I know that I never saw infant  reflux (GERD) as a
nursing student and new nurse: I was licensed in 1971. Now I  see many
babies
with it...Is it because of more birth technology? Inductions?  Epidurals?

Hi Nicki, How bout the "back to sleep"?  It is rare to have moms even use
tummy time during awake times because they are so fearful of SIDS.  Warmly,
Mary Ann RN, IBCLC in WI and just a bit older than you!

This electronic message and any files transmitted with it are confidential and are intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. Dissemination, forwarding, printing, or copying of this message/documents without the consent of the sender is prohibited.