From:
vicki hayes <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 28 Mar 2010 10:07:26 +0200
This definitely should be easy at bedtime since he sleeps w/mom and probably
nurses to sleep ;-)

And I sent her a great suggestion that linda hill sent to me about cutting a
hole in the pacifier so it loses suction.

Unfortunately, weaning from a pacifier probably won't go well with the ped's
suggestion that it's time to cut back on the breastfeeding. Poor little guy
will probably end up nursing more. Oh darn!! (tongue in cheek)

~vicki hayes rn ibclc in chipiona spain (who is going to Windsor England for
spring break in 2 weeks. LEGOLAND here we come!! Yippeeeeee)