From:
Sylvia J Boyd <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 21 Aug 1997 13:46:59 EDT
While we are on the topic of big breasts,  I am wondering how many of you
folks run into a situation where the standard breast flange is too small
to properly pump a mom?   I know that one of the large companies makes a
large glass flange.  The price each  is $43  & suggested retail of $78.
That is so much but I have a mom with a non-nursing 4 month old using
one.  If others see a need for a extra large flange,  would you e-mail me
so I have some statistics to give a man who needs to know.

sylvia boyd, CLE
mailto:[log in to unmask]