From:
Karleen Gribble <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 7 Dec 2006 20:02:31 +1100
Yep Great points Lara!
Anyone else??
I think that the "benefits of BF" request gives the opportunity for the
weight of literature to be in the report that will go to the govt. These
inquiries rely on the submissions given to them to provide pretty much all
the information...if we want the govt to change things they will need
compelling reasons to do so.
BTW, it is possible to ask for submissions to be kept confidential (if for
eg you share about what you see at work etc or if you live in a small
community) and my experience with another inquiry is that the
confidentiality is entirely respected.
Karleen Gribble
Australia