From:
MaryAlice Phillips <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 13 May 1996 12:13:36 -0500
Dear Lactnetters,

I didn't think I'd need help with this one, but I do. On June 17, I'm
speaking at a maternal/child nursing conference on the topic the hospital
requested--Supplementing at the Breast. They requested that I speak about
SNS, finger-feeding(I don't want this to be the first thing they turn to!!),
cup feeding, etc. I want to talk about when, why and WHY NOT, with what etc.

I need help because I can't think straight. My fifteen year old daughter,
who is staying with my ex-husband, has run away and is missing in a large
metropolitan area for over a week now. I CAN'T THINK !!! I can't blow a good
opportunity to educate nurses about this but I'm really not far from being a
blithering idiot right about now. The overview, bibliography, etc. need to
be turned in by June 1. Please, friends, any ideas, favorite references--in
my place, what would you emphasize??? My brain is not worth much right now
(drove right through a red light the other day!). Help??

TIA for thoughts and prayers (and mine are to you, Marie)
Mary Alice Phillips, RN, BSN, IBCLC
Wamego, Kansas