Date:
Sat, 13 Apr 2002 07:33:34 -0400
Dear Sara, a few years back, I travelled to Holland, and Switzerland, and
Sweden and Norway and Germany to give breastfeeding lectures with my
friends Kathleen Auerbach and Jeanne Brotherton! I thought Holland was
pretty fine, although not as breastfeeding friendly as Norway at that
time..or Sweden.  What is going on there?

Do we need to have an influx of breastfeeding experts come there and
lecture and lecture and lecture in order to change this unseemly
professional behavior towards mothers and babies? If you need this, please
know that many of us would step right up to that duty. : ) Kathleen

At 10:26 AM 4/13/2002 +0200, you wrote:
>I'm not going to go on, as it's beginning to sound like a personal crusade.
>But I have to say that it's mostly the attitude and info I get from Lacnet
>that gave me the balls to do what I felt right for us.
>
>yours
>
>Sara Bernard, The Netherlands

Kathleen B. Bruce, BSN, IBCLC co-owner Lactnet, Indep. Consultant
http://together.net/~kbruce/kbbspin.html
LACTNET Archives http://peach.ease.lsoft.com/archives/lactnet.html