From:
Helen M Woodman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 2 Jun 1999 03:06:21 EDT
Jan, Patricia, Pat, Magda, I echo your sentiments.  When I first came on
lactnet I thought how lovely it was to see lactnetters asking for a room mate
with a lactnet pal they had never met, so friendly, this is how it should be.

Kathleen, I don't know the politics in this matter but many of us are not
party to what might be going on so it seems really sad to take us along too;
that something so welcoming should be stopped is a great pity (especially for
those of us who are not from the USA),  it makes a family of us and I would
hate to see that go.   I have no idea how you pay for your internet service
but here in the UK we pay through the nose for being online and anything that
helps the likes of me so that I don't have to go looking elsewhere for
information would be great.  kind regards, Helen Woodman, NCT BfC,
Storrington, UK.