From:
Denise Arcoverde <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 1 Feb 1998 06:29:48 -0300
Hi, folks!

I just updated our "Breastfeeding Virtual Cards" and chnaged some pictures,
including one cute todler breastfeeding! if you already come to see our
breastfeeding virtual cards, come back to see the new pictures.

It would be nice if we received messages saying what kind of pictures you
would like to see in our virtual cards!

Our URL is: http://www.elogica.com.br/aleitamento/ingles/index.html

Have fun!

Denise Arcoverde
World Breastfeeding Week International Coordinator
Origem site: http://www.elogica.com.br/aleitamento
WABA site: http://www.elogica.com.br/waba
Personal site: http://www.geocities.com/HotSprings/Spa/3176
ICQ UIN: 4127955