From:
Heather Cox <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 20 Mar 2001 22:37:40 EST
chilled milk

I was always under the impression that the reason to chill fresh milk before
adding to already chilled milk is because of chilled milk warming up and
nutrients being lost. We usually tell moms once you warm it do not rewarm
milk. That is what I have read to. Hope this helps.

I am trying to locate some great resources and information on moms who have
to travel away from their baboes whether it be overnight or for several days.
Any suggestions?

Heather Cox CBE
Topeka, KS