From:
NIR & MIRA PADAN <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 16 Sep 1997 22:39:13 +0200
Dear Lactnets,
I would appreciate any information or advise in regards to being a LC and
Childbirth Educator at a general hospital's maternity ward .
Could you please advise on the functional aspects of formulating working
relationship with  hospital staff,  regarding every imaginable aspect.
Anyone who has had working experience  with 'baby friendly hospital'  and
could advise on the subject, is kindly requested to E-Mail to my private
E-Mail address.
The information is urgently needed since I am due to present the subject to
a hospital's maternity staff this coming Monday.
Thank you all for your assistance,
Mira Padan