Date:
Wed, 1 Oct 1997 10:34:34 -0500
You don't state exactly the time relationship.  And I would be very concerned about some sort
of problem in the baby unrelated to the drug.  There may be nothing, but assuming it is the
drug is very dangerous thinking indeed.

Typical is the doc's reaction, though (this is not doctor bashing, this is a statement of fact).  It's
not as if we're lacking in analgesics, is it?  So stop breastfeeding, rather than change the drug.
When will we ever get on track?

Jack