From:
Kathleen Bruce <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 29 Jun 2005 06:50:44 -0400
Hi there. In this season of vacations, trips, please remember to set
yourself nomail if you are going away and not reading Lactnet.

To do this:

Send a command to: [log in to unmask]

That says

Set Lactnet nomail

This is repeated at the bottom of each note in case you forget. We can't do
this for everyone, as we would be here forever... If you forget to do it,
the computer may unsubscribe you, as it will sense that your mailbox is
full, but you can then resubscribe if you wish.

Also, the present discussion on yeast reminds me that we have a wealth of
information on thrush/yeast in our archives. Please take advantage of them
... As this subject is one that I know has been discussed often before.

To get to the archives, just look in my signature line for the proper url.

Also, I have lectured on yeast for many years. Nystatin given four times a
day doesn't do a lot for an organism that replicates every 30 minutes.

Kathleen

Kathleen Bruce RN IBCLC
Independent consultant:
Lactation Resources of Vermont, Medela, Inc. Listowner Lactnet listserv
Archives: http://peach.ease.lsoft.com/archives/lactnet.html