From:
Maria Miller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 21 Jul 2004 12:54:16 -0400
I recreated the T-shirt that the Irish have used last year in their
campaign on zazzle.com
You can see it at
http://www.zazzle.com/contributors/products/gallery/browse_results.asp?cid=238020665482715520
and can buy it as tank-top or T-shirt or long sleeve etc.  Prices from
$15 up.

However unfortunately I'm not sure if the text is big enough or if it is
at the right 'spot' when someone wears it...

Also I have no idea who has originally coined the phrase ("The
healthiest milk available.  See inside for details." ) so I am obviously
not the originator of it and don't own copyright or anything.  If
someone does, please let me know.  Or, you can report it as "copyright
violation" to zazzle.com.

Maria