From:
Susan Burger <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 9 Jul 2007 20:16:19 -0400
Dear all:

Ted Greiner was a graduate student at Cornell, visited many times while I was a graduate
student there, and may have done several stints as a professor there, but I don't think he
was at the time Cordaro was there.  But I will find out.  This is giving me an opportunity to
contact Michael Latham directly to ask him if Cordaro was one of his students and what he
thinks about him and his qualifications for healing the rift between IBCLCs, ILCA, and IBCLE.

Best, Susan