From:
Sarah Tanner <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 12 Apr 2002 13:19:43 -0700
Just reading posts on the topic of breasts as sexual objects. I think this in and of it self can be a wonderful thing. I am very fortunate to have many close friends through growing up, high school and now into marriage and children. They have all breastfed. I find that many of the fathers (that consider breastfeeding as much of a must as well all do) find their lactating wives breasts very sexual. I think in a few cases it has probably played a role in the babies breastfeeding into the second year (and time will tell if beyond). I know of one husband that was disappointed when his 15 month old weaned herself, because that meant his wife's breasts would be empty soon. I find this fascinating and wonderful that these men are able to be so flexible and see the true beauty in their wife as a mother and lover. I know my husband fit into this category (he was breastfed), although I know some of the other's weren't breastfed, they had grown up influenced very positively by breastfeeding. Just a thought.

Sarah TannerGet more from the Web.  FREE MSN Explorer download : http://explorer.msn.com