From:
Kathleen Bruce <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 29 Jan 2013 11:07:42 -0500
Dear Virginia, thanks for your kind words. We thank the list for keeping a
good attitude almost all of the time. We are all here to support each
other, to learn more about breastfeeding and lactation science, and to
promote mothering and breastfeeding in our world. Have a good break. We all
need one once in a while.  From Vermont, where winter is in full throes...
Kathleen