From:
Jacquie Nutt <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 25 Mar 2008 18:10:26 +0200
On the IBLCE Asia Pacific website http://www.iblce.edu.au, there is a page
for the Korean country coordinator.  It doesn't show up properly on my
computer because it's in Korean, but perhaps it will be of help?  If it's
illegible, you can get an address at the bottom of that page for indirectly
contacting someone in Korea (through the Regional Director), which might get
you the contact you need.

Best wishes
Jacquie Nutt
South Africa