From:
Robyn Roche-Paull <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 4 Feb 2011 08:05:34 -0500
Dear Lactnetters,

I am attending nursing school for my RN and in my current class, Alt/Comp
Therapies in Nursing, I have been assigned to look into Craniosacral
Therapy.  Specifically I am of course looking for information on it's
effectiveness with breastfeeding difficulties.

I have done a fairly thorough search via my University's electronic
database (we have access to EBSCO and other medical databases) and I am
coming up with  zero on the CST articles in any kind of peer reviewed
journals.  So I am reaching out to you all to ask if you know of any good
research in this area.  I'd also love to know the names of some good books
on the subject (so I don't waste my time and money buying lousy ones on
Amazon!), particularly some books that just explain the process of CST and
how it works, period.

Thank you so much for any leads you send my way!

Robyn Roche-Paull
B.S., IBCLC, LLLL
Author & Founder ~ Breastfeeding in Combat Boots
http://www.breastfeedingincombatboots.com

Join the Facebook Fan Page!
http://www.facebook.com/breastfeedingincombatboots