Date:
Wed, 12 Mar 2008 01:05:18 -0400
-----Original Message-----
From: LACTNET automatic digest system <[log in to unmask]>
To: [log in to unmask]
Sent: Thu, 6 Mar 2008 9:01 pm
Subject: LACTNET Digest - 6 Mar 2008 (#2008-323)

Topics of the day:

  1. Please help:!  Need JHL article
  2. Suggestion for 'tough case'
  3. tough case
  4. dreadful new wave in US

Lactnet Archives are at:
LACTNET Archives http://community.lsoft.com/archives/lactnet.html
To Manage your Subscription, ie go nomail, index, etc, go to:
http://community.lsoft.com/archives/lactnet.html

Thanks- Kathleen Bruce, Kathy Koch, Rachel Myr,
Karleen Gribble, Linda Pohl, LACTNET Facilitators

Questions to [log in to unmask]

lactnet nomail
2. To start it again: set lactnet mail
3. To unsubscribe: unsubscribe lactnet