From:
Dunn Family <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 22 Oct 1998 09:53:11 -0700
To add to Andrea's list:

(6).  The hospital staff come to the realization that it is their mismanagement of labor and delivery and postpartum that is the main culprit in inadequate milk supply.

(7).  The hospital staff reflects on the huge numbers of babies worldwide who die each year as a result of not breastfeeding, acknowledging the tremendous lifesaving accomplishments of the Baby-Friendly Hospital Initiative.

I must confess I didn't see this program.  We are a happily TV-less family.  Like many of you, I am especially irked to hear of the attack on the BFHI, attempting to undermine WHO and UNICEF.

Warmest regards,
Barrett Dunn, MPH student and former midwife
Greeley, Colorado