From:
"Rio, Sue" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 28 Mar 2013 17:55:46 +0000
The American Academy of Pediatrics Policy on Breastfeeding and Use of Human Milk has 151 references listed at the end.
http://pediatrics.aappublications.org/content/129/3/e827.full.pdf+html?sid=a105ab8b-c478-4a27-900d-051f8feefed8

The Academy of Breastfeeding Medicine (international physician's group) has many protocol, all well referenced.
http://www.bfmed.org/Resources/Protocols.aspx

World Health Organization information including the Baby Friendly Hospital Initiative - many references.
http://www.who.int/nutrition/topics/bfhi/en/index.html

Hope this helps
Sue Rio, MS, RN, IBCLC
Naperville, IL