From:
Katherine Morrison <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 7 Mar 2010 13:51:21 -0500
I read it yesterday as well.   What a nutcase.   I agree that most humans by
far get subpar nutrition.    But his bizarre statements equating cow milk
and human milk and the blanket statements of milk being inadequate in just
about every way for the newborn were just......amazing?  bizarre?  surreal?

One of his main concerns?  That it lacks fiber.  And he went on to list all
of the ways that a fiber free diet would be problematic.....and he's right
*for an adult* - not for a newborn.   What a strange strange person.

He also states that a newborn needs 50 - yes FIFTY - mg of iron per day.