Date:
Wed, 13 Aug 2008 01:16:51 -0400
 There was a study done a while back (I used it in a presentation, so I know I have it somewhere) in which the condensation from subjects as they exhaled was gathered. The subjects who were directed to think "angry" thoughts produced a condensate that was so toxic that it was used to kill guinea pigs (just for the record--I am opposed to such research ever of any kind, but it was done).

Emoto's work has shown that the very nature of water changes based upon the emotions of those around it. The human body, as is human milk, are primarily water. It makes no sense whatsoever to me that our emotions are not reflected in every cell of our bodies. I think that our emotions do indeed impact the nature of our milk, but then so do they impact our blood, amniotic fluid--every aspect of the environment of the fetus and the infant.

I guess I would not think of a concept such as "bad milk" but rather an opportunity to be conscious to the potential we have to nourish at the highest possible level. In spite of any negative emotions, imagine the frequency of AIM!!!?

We are all exactly what we think--as the work of Bruce Lipton has dramatically shown. Why try to avoid it when we can use it to our advantage? I tell mothers all of the time that breastfeeding is a "head game". But then, what isn't?

Jennifer Tow, IBCLC, CT, USA
Intuitive Parenting Network LLC