From:
Rachel Myr <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 6 Oct 2003 16:24:35 +0200
The digest I just read was WONDERFUL.  First, a mention of the book about
birth practices and breastfeeding, all the way from Australia.  Then Mimi
Poinsett with her makeover to go with the Caribbean village office, Diane
Wiessinger getting the kinks out of her breast (love to see 'before' and
'after' pictures, Diane - got any up on your website?), Susan Potts making
me cry, with the story about realizing her Andrew was more than a task or a
pet, then Pam Hirsch with the guffaw-inducing quote of the day: "I just
wanted to warn you - they changed the rules for breastfeeding since you had
your last baby", and finally a good juicy case report asking for input.
This is why we do this, folks.  For posts like this, to be able to get
around.  Thanks.
Rachel Myr
happy listmother in Kristiansand, Norway