Date:
Sat, 23 Sep 2000 23:43:25 -0400
For lactnet "oldtimers"-

A long time ago (several years I think) there was some discussion of the
different names that people might use for artificial baby milks.  Some of
them were a little off-color and many were funny.  I don't seem to have it
saved and couldn't find it in the archives.

If you can find the list I would love to have it.

TIA

Sarah Friend Barnett  LLLL   IBCLC
(BTW- I will only have this address until 12/31 since MCI is merging with
AOL - Jan it will be all yours)