Reply To:
Lactation Information and Discussion <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 24 Feb 2011 15:22:11 -0500
Content-Type:
text/plain
Parts/Attachments:
text/plain (15 lines)
I just received some samples of this bottle to test the flow rate.  A little clarification should be made...it is called the "mimijumi baby bottle."  It is not called the "very hungry bottle."  The bottle comes in two sizes: the 4 ounce bottle is "not so hungry bottle" and the 8 ounce is "very hungry bottle."  A little marketing play on words that could be misleading, but also is clever.  The packaging is incredibly trendy...rich tones, beautiful di-cuts, and each bottle comes in a little milk carton.  Replacement nipples are packaged in tiny milk cartons (the kind of milk a child would receive in a US school).  If I were a mom who didn't know any better, the packaging alone would sway me.  If anyone on the list is attending the April WIC breastfeeding conference in Ohio, or Illinois statewide breastfeeding conference, I'll have pictures and discuss what we find.  I wish moms weren't swayed by packaging.  This company nailed it.
Amy Peterson
Idaho

Archives: http://community.lsoft.com/archives/LACTNET.html
To reach list owners: [log in to unmask]
Mail all list management commands to: [log in to unmask]
COMMANDS:
1. To temporarily stop your subscription write in the body of an email: set lactnet nomail
2. To start it again: set lactnet mail
3. To unsubscribe: unsubscribe lactnet
4. To get a comprehensive list of rules and directions: get lactnet welcome

ATOM RSS1 RSS2