From:
Kershaw Jane <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 24 Mar 2008 09:46:04 -0500
I have written on here before - have HCP consider antibiotics again and
add Rifampin 600 mg x 2 doses.  The conference I went to presented by
MD's in the Breastfeeding Clinic in Australia found that this prevented
recurrent mastitis from recurring.  Evidently, some bacteria can "hide"
in breast structures and regrowth occur. Just a suggestion!