Date:
Fri, 29 Dec 2000 11:25:06 EST
Yup, Judy, I too need to pee after let down.

In the early weeks I need to do so before and after every time I sit down to
feed -- this colored my lack of shock a few months back when we talked about
the advice to mothers to use the toilet before feeding, and whether it was
patronizing to them (my take was, yes, but also potentially helpful!).

Once they get to be a few weeks old and the force of the let-down oxytocin
rush decreases somewhat I find that if I detour to the loo before I come to
bed I can usually make it through the night feedings without having to empty
my bladder before morning.

But no, it's not just you. :)

Elisheva