From:
Patrica Young <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 3 Jun 2001 19:01:14 -0400
Got permission to send this because Lactnet has such a huge range of
contacts!  Please pass it on to anyone who  may be interested in living and
working at the Jersey shore. Thanks, Pat in SNJ

Brighton Pediatrics, an inner city pediatric practice in Atlantic City, is
looking for a PT pediatrician to begin July 1.  This person would be
someone who wants to
combine mothering with her career.  Needs are presently for someone to see
newborns daily in hospital   (an hour or less per day) and work 2 hours in
the office 5 days/week to cover the PNP(me :-)  and see patients.  The goal
 would
be to gradually assume the practice.  This practice has been established
for over 50 years.  This is an excellent opportunity for the right person
and I'm sure she is out there somewhere.  E-mail  me privately
<[log in to unmask]> if  you are interested or know someone who  may be
interested.