From:
Sanna-Mari T <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 9 Feb 2005 22:36:59 +0200
# clients for years.  Now we offer the pumping "bustier".....the
advantages is hands free of course, but also comes in various sizes
and can be slipped on over clothes/nursing bra.
www.easyexpression.com #

I am wondering if it reallyreally works, because when I have pumped
(and I have done it a lot, +/- one year for both of my children after
I went back to work when they were 9 - 10 months old, plus at one time
a pumped for donation for a few months), anyway, when I have pumped I
don't seem to get the breast empty unless I gently massage and sort of
compress the breast most of the time. If I pumped without massaging,
the pump flanges just hanging from a device like that, I would
probably get easily the results of the first MER into the bottle, but
totals in the bottle would be a lot less.

Sanna-Mari
bf support group leader / Imetyksen tuki ry
Finland, Scandinavia