Date:
Tue, 3 Jan 2012 18:14:06 -0500
Debbie writes:

I  believe they are feeding the breastmilk and the formula with the same
bottles/nipples, same speed, etc, but are telling me that baby refuses to
drink the bottled breastmilk and yet happily takes the bottled formula....Have
 you ever encountered this situation, and/or do you have any thoughts on
what  may be going on?

Actually yes I have seen babies refuse expressed milk in a bottle both for
"digestive" reasons, and for "respiratory" reasons. In the respiratory
case:  Same bottle, same nipples, will be different speeds with formula and
expressed  milk. I'm not sure if I said that clearly in my post, sorry if it was
already  obvious and now I'm just boring...:)
Peace,
Judy

Judy LeVan  Fram, PT, IBCLC, LLLL
Brooklyn, NY,  USA