Date:
Mon, 4 Jun 2001 09:50:59 -0400
This is not breastfeeding related, but I thought people might be interested.
I bought a telephone last week.  Here are the Basic Instructions:

"Making/Answering Calls

Making Calls

1. Lift the handset

2. Dial a telephone number. (If you misdial, hang up and start from step 1)

3. When finished talking, hang up.

Answering Calls

1. When the unit rings, lift the handset.

2. When finished talking, hang up."

What can this all mean?

Jack Newman, MD, FRCPC