From:
Nancy Holtzman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 15 Mar 2012 21:07:27 -0500
Hello all,
I was asked to host a "web-talk" on the community site, www.TheMotherhood.Com/talk<http://www.TheMotherhood.Com/talk> tomorrow, Friday, March 16 at 1 PM ET.
Stephanie Casemore, author of "Exclusively Pumping" and "Breastfeeding the Second Time Around" is one of my featured guests.
The topic of this talk (it's really a chat - typing only) is "Breastfeeding Your Way". Given today's coverage of the BMJ Open published-study about recommendations for exclusively breastfeeding for six months seen as "being unrealistic for most", but the identified need for more immediate postpartum support around feeding, there are many threads we can take with this talk. Please add it to your schedule if you are available tomorrow, Friday at 1:00 PM ET. I'd love to know there are some positive voices there!
Nancy

Nancy Holtzman, RN IBCLC CPN
VP Clinical Content & Education
Isis Parenting, Inc.