From:
Patricia Ellis <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 13 May 2001 01:46:58 -0700
Loni, thank you so much for your reply.  I have felt that this was probably
the avenue, but wasn't sure whether I was overreacting because I felt so
emotional at the time.  This is obviously not a one time occurrence or I
wouldn't be AS upset, and sometimes I am not sure who did what or when, but
this situation was very apparent as to cause, effect, and which staff
member.  Yes, we have incident reports.  My co-consultant advised me against
that process, but I disagree with her opinion.  Where are you from, by the
way?  The competency idea is excellent and I would like to know more about
that, if you are able to share your methods.
Sincerely,
Pat