From:
"Jane A. Bradshaw" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 30 Mar 1997 09:21:20 -0500
I want to thank all of you who responded to me several weeks ago about the
mom who's baby did not gain any weight from 4 to 6 months and was following
the Ezzo's feeding scheduling.  I want you to know the baby IS gaining, and
the mother has been responsive and feeding him more solids AND nurisng more.
She does not go into details but she reports her milk supply is noticably up.
 She still has never said a word to me about her beliefs, just listened to my
rant the first time.  I will not bring that up to her again as I have been so
afraid she might not come back.  She comes to my office for free weight
checks.  She is a loving caring mother.
Thank you all for your words of support.  I just want to be sure you all know
about the web sites with more information about problems with the Ezzos
philosophy and that a letter of concern has been sent to the American Academy
of Pediatrics by Kathleen Terner  ([log in to unmask]) that has been
co-signed by doctors, nurses, lactation consultants and counselors.
Here are the URLs that I have for your information.

http://redrhino.mas.vcu.edu/Ezzo
http://www.fix.net/~rprewett
http://redrhino.mas.vcu.edu/cgi-bin/majordomo/info/pam
http://www.prairienet.org/community/health/laleche/dettwyler.html