From:
JeannIBCLC <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 12 Dec 1997 17:22:53 EST
Dia Michels has graciously agreed to facilitate a discussion on Pedschat on
"Culture and Breastfeeding".

Please join us on Monday night, December 15, 10pm NYtime
http://www.pedschat.org

December 22 Kay Hoover and I will facilitate a discussion about the impact of
the new AAP Guidelines in our communities.

There will be no discussion on December 29.

Several people have written that they are having difficulty getting into the
chatroom from the webpage.  Please try to access the webpage during times when
a discussion is going on.  When the room is empty, there is a message that
says "IRC closed".  If that is not the probably, check out the technical
instructions on the homepage to see if that offers any clues.

Hope to see you all there.
Jeanne Fisher
Austin, TX