From:
Heleen en Harmen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 20 Apr 2006 09:05:09 +0200
On 19 Apr 2006 at 19:46, caballo azul wrote:

> Hi everyone.
> Yesterday I was trying to access the WHO site where the new growths
> standards will be found at http://www.who.int/childgrowth/en
> But it asks for a username and password.
> I was wondering if somebody else is experiencing that, and how we will be
> able to access the new standards.

I guess we just have to be patient for one more week:
http://www.who.int/nmh/en/
"Countdown to the launch of new Child Growth Standards
WHO will launch new growth standards for infants and children
worldwide on April 27. They are the result of an intensive global
study to develop new international standards for assessing the
physical growth, nutritional status and motor development in children
from birth to five years of age.
Child growth and development "

I suppose they are test-driving the pages that they are launching
next week.
--
Heleen Hayes
www.xs4all.nl/~hhayes