From:
Ingrid Groenewald <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 23 Apr 2002 20:27:37 GMT
Hi everybody.
Thanks for everyone who responded to me about my client. Thanks also for the
email adress of Judith Schreider.
Just a quick update. Both mom and baby are doing much better. Baby still in
NICU but mom in normal ward. She is going home tomorrow! I talked to her
docters again and we are starting with the breast stimulation tomorrow. She
really wants to b/f eventually. Just one quick question she is still on 40mg
Lasix (diuretic). What can I expect?
I am doing daily follow ups on her for the next couple of weeks.

thanks

Ingrid