From:
Heather Shelley <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 5 Feb 2007 18:52:52 -0800
My first OB's office over 8 yrs ago gave all moms a welcome moms card to
send in. They asked that we please send this one in for free formula as the
doctors office would get the credit for it so it was better than the ones
found in the magazines.

I was die hard about breastfeeding and they knew it! This is before I knew
anything about all of this, I just grew up with a mom who breastfed 5 kids
and so I was going to also. I think of this office a lot and the more I do
the more it kills me that he did this.

Heather Shelley CD, LCCE

Midwifery Student MCU

 <http://www.birthingyourway.com> www.birthingyourway.com