From:
Rietveld <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 1 Aug 2000 15:44:19 +0200
Hi Patti,

YOu've probably heard the same thing from someone else by now, but this
pump has recently been discussed on Lactnet. The archives can be of help.
Thanks for posting anyway because it's always nice to hear about new stuff
found on conferences especially when one was not able to attend.

Kind regards,
Renate Rietveld, IBCLC
Rijswijk, The Netherlands ( who wished that she was there, but wasn't )