From:
Patricia Gima <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 4 Mar 1997 21:15:20 -0600
Terri, thanks for your account of cranio sacral manipulation.  There are
several posts on this topic in the Archives.  Reading them encouraged me to
refer three infants for this treatment--one to a DO and two to OTs with
training in C/S for infants.  And like your client's experience, there was
amazing improvement in all three babies.

I actually referred a fourth baby, but the mom chose to not get the
treatment and soon thereafter weaned because of unresolved sore nipples and
colic.

This is a very gentle treatment, as is explained in one of the Archives
posts. I'm glad to have discovered it and glad that it is growing in exposure.

The Archives are such a rich resource.  If you want help getting started,
Email me privately and I will lay out the easy instructions.

Patricia Gima, IBCLC
Milwaukee
mailto:[log in to unmask]